Are you looking for 2Usmiles reviews? If so, you are not the only one.
2Usmiles is a new US-based clear aligner treatment provider. The fact that the brand is new to the clear aligner space means that there are not that many reviews to go by just yet – but it also means that you may be among the first to discover a truly amazing product and service before it goes big like, say, Invisalign.
In this article/review, we will be looking at how 2Usmiles clear aligners work and what steps are involved in the 2Usmiles clear aligner treatment plan. We will also be discussing the different products available from 2Usmiles, with a particular focus on the Quick Effective Aligners and the Night Comfort Aligners. Finally, we will also be looking at what existing customers have to say in reviews on Google Local Guide, before giving you our recommendation.
If this sounds good, then keep on reading.
How 2Usmiles clear aligners work
In recent years invisible aligners have become a viable alternative to traditional braces. It is easy to see why, as it is often possible to undergo a full clear aligner treatment without any dental office visits but while still having your treatment monitored remotely by dental professionals. What’s more, invisible aligner are, well, invisible, which makes them much more discreet than waring traditional braces, plus you can remove them when eating or brushing your teeth.
2Usmiles invisible braces work in much the same way as other clear aligner treatments from more established brands such as Invisalign, SmileDirectClub and AlignerCo. The entire process is streamlined, and every 2Usmiles customer can expect a personalized treatment plan where every step is remotely overseen by a team of orthodontists.
2Usmiles is only going to be a good fit for you if your dental misalignment issues are not severe – if they are, the 2Usmiles orthodontic team will turn you down for treatment and you should look into getting traditional metal braces instead. However, if you are a good candidate and likely to benefit from the treatment, you will be taken on as a patient.
After taking impressions at home following the detailed instructions that come with the impression kit, the team at 2Usmiles will be able to work out a tailor-made treatment plan for you, as well as help you find out whether you have dental insurance that will cover the cost of treatment.
The treatment itself consists in wearing a series of clear aligners that will be sent directly to your door. Depending on the severity of your misalignment problems and the number of teeth you need shifted into correct position, your treatment could take anywhere between 4 and 12 months – rarely any longer than that.
The remote treatment plan
Here are the specific steps to take if you would like to get started with your clear aligner treatment with 2Usmiles.
- Order an impression kit online. The very first step towards getting your new invisible braces from 2Usmiles is to head on over to the 2Usmiles website where they sell impression kits for $79.99 a piece (or $9.99, if you are lucky to catch one of the frequent flash sales). The impression kit contains everything you need to be able to make accurate dental impressions, as well as a pre-paid label so you can send them back without any extra expense. If, after using and returning your impression kit to 2Usmiles, the team of orthodontists don’t think you are a good candidate for treatment, you will receive a full refund of the cost of the impression kit.
- Make and return dental impressions. Once your impression kit arrives in the mail, follow the clear and detail instructions enclosed in order to make clear impressions of your teeth. The orthodontics team at 2Usmiles needs these impressions to be accurate so they can design the ideal aligner trays for you.
- Agree to the digital treatment plan. If it turns out that you are a good candidate for treatment, the team of remote orthodontists will go ahead and create a digital treatment plan using a 3D model, which forecasts precisely how your teeth are going to move in your mouth and how your new smile is going to look once the treatment has been completed. If you are happy with your digital treatment plan, the treatment itself is ready to move ahead.
- Receive and wear your clear aligners. All of the clear aligners as well as everything else you are going to need for your treatment process will be mailed out to you in one shipment. Everything comes with clear and detailed instructions, but if you should have any questions along the way, you can always reach out to customer support.
- Remote monitoring. You won’t be left to your own devices. Throughout the entire teeth straightening treatment process your assigned 2Usmiles orthodontists are going to monitor your progress with progres photos taken by you at each stage of the treatment, from start to finish.
- Aftercare. Once your treatment is over and you have your new perfect smile, you will be given a complimentary night retainer, made from a sturdier material than any of the clear retainers you wore during treatment. This aligenr will have to be worn now and then (You can choose to wear it at night only, so it never has to interfere with your life) to help maintain your smile by stopping your teeth from slipping back to their original positions.
2Usmiles products and prices
Let us take a look at the most important teeth straightening products found on the 2Usmiles website.
The Impression Kit is the prerequisite to any treatment plan from 2Usmiles – in other words, there is no way around investing in one if you decide to get your teeth straightened with 2Usmiles.
Fortunately, the impression kit is rather affordably priced at $79.99, or $9.99 if you are lucky enough to catch one of 2Usmiles’ frequent flash sales.
Quick Effective Aligners
The Quick Effective Aligners are daytime aligners, typically worn for 22+ hours a day for anywhere between 4 to 8 months, or sometimes a little longer if your teeth are more severely misaligned. The Quick Effective Aligners treatment is priced at $1,395 for the full treatment.
If you are unable to pay the full amount in one go, you can instead choose the payment plan and pay $89 a month with a down payment of $399. In some cases, you may be able to get the amount covered by your insurance.
Night Comfort Aligners
The Night Comfort Aligners are night-only aligners that are worn for 10 hours every 24 hours, which means you can get away with wearing them at night and at home so no one will know that you are undergoing teeth straightening treatment. The Night Comfort Aligners treatment plan lasts between 12 to 14 months and costs $1,545 in total.
Night Comfort Aligners payment plan is $95/month with a down payment of $399. As with Quick Effective Aligners, you may be able to get Night Comfort Aligners covered by insurance.
2Usmiles pros and cons
There are both pros and cons to choosing 2Usmiles clear aligners as your teeth straightening treatment provider. We believe every patient should be well informed about both the pros and the cons of the services and treatments they receive, so we are going to look at both here.
- Ease. When it comes to pros, the first and most obvious one to highlight is that the entire 2Usmiles process is remote, meaning no dentist visits. The fact that you can purchase an entire packaged solution makes the treatment exceedingly smooth, easy and convenient. The detailed instructions given are all clear and easy to follow, too.
- Price point. Another plus worth noting is the low cost. If you don’t have good insurance, the price point can be the deciding factor of whether or not you are able to afford invisible braces. And not only are 2Usmiles clear aligner an affordable option, you are also able to pay in monthly installments without any credit checks.
- Money back guarantee. There is a money back guarantee, so in the unlikely event that you are not a good candidate for treatment, you will be given a full refund and so not be losing any money.
- Wear time. The treatment timeframe can vary, but in most cases 2Usmiles clear aligners are able to correct your smile in as little as 4 months.
- Unparalleled clarity. All 2Usmiles clear aligners are made from an FDA-approved, patented material, whic 2Usmiles claims results in the clearest, most invisible braces in the world.
- Customizable treatment plan. 2Usmiles does not take a cookie cutter approach to straightening teeth, so if, for example, you request to only have your upper and lower arch corrected, the 2Usmiles orthodontist team will take this into consideration when constructing your aligners.
- No proven track record. The biggest con we can associate with 2Usmiles is the fac that the brand is new and does not have much of an onlline reputation or track record yet. There is just something very reassuring about option with a well-known clear aligner company such as SmileDirectClub, Invisalign, ClearCorrect or Candid.
- Very few customer reviews. If you decide to go ahead and get your teeth straightened with 2Usmiles invisible braces, you are going to be among the first, relatively speaking. What this means is that there are not that many existing customers who have written reviews about their experiences just yet, which in turn means you don’t have the benefit of having hundreds or even thousands of reviews to take into consideration when trying to decide whether the 2Usmiles treatment is as safe and as effective as you, of course, need it to be.
- Night aligners. Night aligners are not purely bad, but you should be weary of them as they associated with more risks to your teeth than daytime aligners including longer treatment times and more discomfort.
What existing customers have to say
2Usmiles has much to live up to in the tele dentistry-industry, which is fast becoming a crowded space, dominated by long-established brands like Invisalign, SmileDirectClub and a few others. But 2Usmiles already looks promising, based on the still relatively few reviews that are available online.
We are going to look at a few of them here.
One customer had the following to say in a five star review on Google: ‘I was nervous about the quality of the product since I never tried to order a braces online. Decide to give it a try, and it woks pretty well, saves my money and time.’
Another, leaving five stars on Groupon, had this to say about 2Usmiles: ‘Some people spend hundreds of dollars on clothes, shoes and other like items. For me, it’s my teeth I take care of first before anything else because they are the most important to me. I had crooked teeth for as long as I can remember, so when someone recommended 2Usmiles. I’ve never seen such accurate aligner service before–the best money you’ll spend on yourself and your health by far!’
Another Groupon customer, also rating 2Usmiles five stars, put it in these concise terms: ‘My experience with 2Usmiles was excellent. They are very professional and answered all of my doubts and questions along. I got a good amount of financial advantage due to my health insurance.’
While there are not many reviews of 2Usmiles and their teeth straightening products online, the ones that can be found are generally glowing. The only couple of negative reviews we were able to dig up had nothing bad to say about the invisible braces or the 2Usmiles company itself, but griped about not receiving their product within the expected timeframe.
Do we recommend 2Usmiles treatment process?
Because 2Usmiles is a relatively new company without much of an online reputation, it is difficult for any dental professionals to recommend it when there are many long-established options available, from the industry standard Invisalign to low-cost options with proven track records of delivering an extremely high quality of treatment, such as SnapCorrect or AlignerCo.
Having said that, 2Usmiles is looking extremely promising based on the reviews that are already starting to crop up online. The 2Usmiles company clearly takes its clues from the industry leading brands by offering a comparable service involving much the same steps and much the same products. The fact that 2Usmiles claim their patented clear aligner material is the most transparent in the world has also got us excited to see how 2Usmiles develops as a provider of low-c0st, high-quality remote teeth straightening treatments.